The Eynesbury College International Scholarships at the University of Adelaide
Do you need financial support for your studies in Australia? If yes, then you can apply for the Eynesbury College International Scholarships which is provided by the University of Adelaide.
The scholarship study is available for commencing any graduate citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand) who want to study at the University of Adelaide.
As the third-oldest university in Australia, The University of Adelaide is a public university. It has all the ingredients to tackle global research challenges and deliver positive impacts. The university operates several associated and independent research institutes and groups.
Why study at the University of Adelaide – The university prepares the candidate to achieve in their chosen discipline and equip them with knowledge and skills to make a real difference.
Application Deadline: Applications are open throughout the year
- University or Organization: University of Adelaide
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree
- Award: 10% or 5% tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply for this scholarship.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The study award is available for graduates of Eynesbury College commencing at the University of Adelaide in 2022 only
- It is open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand)
- Applicants must be a graduate of Eynesbury College
- Students must have a University of Adelaide offer of admission (full offer or conditional offer) as a full-fee-paying international student
- Enroll in a full-time study load for each study period of the degree
- Complete the acceptance process as outlined in your offer of admission.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the opportunity, candidates required to gain admission to an undergraduate degree program and postgraduate degree at the University of Adelaide. After taking admission candidates will be automatically considered for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Applicant needs to submit a copy of passport/ID, copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Admission Requirements: For admission in undergraduate degree program applicants must meet the minimum admission requirement.
- Language Requirement: Students without the required level of English will need to satisfactorily complete an intensive program of English language before being admitted to the University of Adelaide.
- Benefits: The scholarship offers a 10% or 5% tuition fee reduction for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar’s chosen undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
PodeliLink je kopiran.